Tree Removal & Tree Trimming
The fact is, we are really good at cost-effective tree removals. We have made tree removals the core of our business. We specialize in dismantling trees with little to no, impact to the surroundings.
We are competitive with pricing because we are equipped with the right machinery.
- 16″ capacity wood chipper.
- This provides a feed rate of nearly 1 foot, per 2 seconds. We can process 3,000 pound tree limbs in about 20 minutes.
- 22 cubic yard chip truck (dump truck).
- Most competitor’s have a 11-14 cubic yard truck which means for less efficient operations due to the need to leave the job site to dump, during operations. Our large capacity chip truck means we can do several jobs or one large job, in a day. We do not pass on the cost to dump a truck, multiple times per day.
- 38 ton articulated crane (knuckle boom crane) with a 48′ working radius
- We have access to our own crane. This gives the ability to reduce the overall cost by omitting another crane company (sub-contractor) to assist with a project.
- Our knuckle boom truck is 50% lighter than a traditional “boom truck” style crane, which means less impact on turf or concrete. When necessary, we lay down 3/4″ pressure treated plywood under the tires, to prevent imprinting into a lawn.
- Knuckle boom cranes are the future of tree removals in our industry. We are the only tree removal service, in the Front Range, who owns such a crane.
- 55′ telescopic & articulated aerial lift truck, which is 40% lighter than our competitor’s. Again, we are about light impact to the surroundings, so our aerial lift truck is one of a kind in the Front Range.
- The telescopic feature of our aerial lift allows us to set up and work in areas conventional aerial lift are limited to.
We prefer to prune trees when they are dormant. Dormant tree pruning is optimal for the trees. The insect and pathogen activity is low and wound closure is best, late winter to early spring.
Dormant tree pruning can be more efficient (cost-effective) to the customer, for the following reasons:
- No leaves on the tree which means, the arborist can plan to navigate the tree faster and plan the pruning cuts faster.
- You, the customer, can see the improvements with the structure and form of the tree better.
- Stinging insects are likely to be gone, which makes for a safer experience for the arborist as well!